Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You're Invited!


I'm pleased to announce that some friends and I have linked arms for a special online event called 31 DaysThe purpose of 31 Days is to encourage and inspire you. {The thought of you encouraged and inspired makes me so happy!} Here's how it works:

Each of us have chosen a topic to cover on our blog every day for the entire month of July. My topic is VICTORY. I chose this topic because in my {semi-} young life I have experienced hardships, failures, loss & pain {like many of you}. We all know life isn't always peachy. But boy, some of the greatest lessons come from the hardest trials. {Can I get  half of an amen?} 


I'm thankful to say that in the midst of it all God revealed to me some beautiful secrets about being an overcomer. He has lovingly given me weapons needed for battle including simple yet powerful truths that helped to bring me out of the pit and into His glorious light. What's even cooler is that His tools for victory are available to anyone that is willing to use them, 'cause he's generous like that!   So, in an effort to spread the love, I would like to share those weapons and truths with you!

I invite you to visit my blog July 1st-31st for daily encouragement from God's word with practical tools on how to walk victoriously through life regardless of your circumstances (*note: I will be writing from a Christian worldview). And those of you who are much wiser than I, who have been there, done that, bought the t-shirt and read the book: I'd love to hear your perspective on the posts. Feel free to share the wealth of your experiences so we can all glean from each other. {Oh, I love to dialogue!} If you haven't already, you may also subscribe to my blog via email to have each post sent directly to you by clicking here. Subscription is free and I will not share your email address with anyone else. (You may unsubscribe at any time.) 

Be sure to check out my friend's blogs too! 
Here are all the topics & links for 31 Days:
31 Days of Victory :: Finding Me in You
31 Days of Wellness: Mind, Body, Spirit :: Chasing the Divine
31 Days of Freedom :: Parent Passion
31 Days of Hope :: A Scarlet Cord of Hope 
31 Days of Love :: Beckah Shae

May your heart be encouraged,

Monique Zackery

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24