Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Reminder of Truth...

Hello, Precious Handiwork of God.

My blog has been a little silent lately because I'm kind of in a season of waiting...

Sitting and talking to God...
Sitting and waiting for direction...
Sitting and listening to His still, small voice. 

Sometimes waiting can be a season filled with doubt and uncertainty. God knows that, and He lovingly reminded me of these simple, yet powerful truths to meditate on each day (from Beth Moore's Believing God study). I decided to share them just in case you, like me, are in need of some encouraging promises that will never be broken.

1. GOD IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS.

2. GOD CAN DO WHAT HE SAYS HE CAN DO.

3. I AM WHO GOD SAYS I AM.

4. I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST.

5. HIS WORD IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE IN ME.

That's it. Simple. Yet, oh the mountains that would move if we believed those things. And oh, the defeat we face when we fail to believe any one of those promises. But we can walk in Victory. =)

Praying blessings over you, my friend.

{Dear Jesus, help us to stand firm on the foundation of your truth. And help us to weed out the lies and the doubt so that we might enter into your rest, receiving the benefits of your promises, through faith. Amen.}

"In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my request before you and wait expectantly." - Psalm 5:3

Monique Zackery
Would you like to subscribe to this blog via email? {click here}

2 comments:

  1. Monique, I so understand the difficulties of waiting. It is in the waiting though that I press into Him and hear His heart. That makes the wait so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right! Thanks for the encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24